Wednesday 24 April 2013

An evening view of harbour lights (and lights moving on a building)

Hi Mika,

this morning I took an elevator up a very tall building. I will show you pictures from the top of that very tall building tomorrow.

This afternoon I took a ferry to the island where the Big Buddha sits on a building.  That island also has a very nice beach, so I went swimming in the ocean.  The ocean in Vancouver is called The Pacific Ocean', but the ocean here is called "The South China Sea". It is a bit confusing because they are actually the same big pool of water.

I came back home late (at 7:30 pm) when it was getting dark and I got a nice video of ships in the harbour in front of the same very tall building where I was this morning. The lights of the building change and you can see that in this video:


What do you thing of that?

More tomorrow,
Uncle Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment